A Career at Hubers Bus Service, Inc.

We are always taking applications for qualified Drivers. Motor coach Drivers need a class B license with a P (passenger endorsement). School Bus drivers must have a class B license with a P (passenger) endorsement and an S (School bus) endorsement. If you think you are a potential candidate and do not posses any of the above licenses and have a clean driving record and have never had any criminal charges, we will send you to school and train you, should you qualify. Please contact us at the phone or fax numbers, or email addresses above right.